Tuesday, December 08, 2009

So many unpublished posts

Dear reader,

Though you may not exist, I wish you could see all the letters I've written you. Lovely letters, sealed with heart and emotion. Oh, they pour out of me, my unpublished posts. Predictions of the future and deep, dark examinings of my soul.

But then I stop. I think. I Save Now and close my tab. No, not today. I'll keep quiet today. I'm too silly today, or too serious. I'm too theoretical today. I'm too melancholy. Too drear.

Tomorrow, I think. Tomorrow I'll be clear. Tomorrow I can write, and I can publish my post. I'll make you laugh or cry tomorrow.

Tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow.

Well, not this day. I'm speaking up today, if only just to say hello.

So hello, dear reader. I'm happy you stopped by. It's great to speak to you today.

Today, I'm tomorrow.

1 comment:

Crystal said...

I know exactly what you're talking about! I do the same thing. It's the fear of hitting the "send" or "post" or "enter" button.

Sometimes I just don't give a care and I post before I can change my mind.