Monday, August 09, 2010

Big reveal

In my last post, I talked about the project I've been working on for the past few months that I've so enjoyed - redeveloping our organization's website*.

Well, here it is: GirlScoutsRV.org.

Clockwork did all the design, technical bits, and a lot of the writing. I was responsible for corralling a team of internal contributors, helping them get the content into the CMS and editing/reorganizing a LOT of it.

It was a lot of fun. Now I am going to shut up and resist the urge to qualify our end product.

*Is it just me, or does that sentence sound sarcastic? Why do I always sound sarcastic?

2 comments:

jlbraaten said...

What a great site! I'm sure the whole team is very proud. Take one of those few moments to really enjoy your accomplishment.

What CMS did you guys end up using?

Unknown said...

Thanks! We're on Clockwork's proprietary CMS (they call it Active Media Manager), which they gave us as an in-kind donation. :)